Forum Discussion

GJB
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team App - Multiple Step Leave Approval

I am looking at the possibility of moving our payroll to MYOB Accountright, and am wondering if MYOB Teams will work for our leave management/approvals, as we currently have a two step approval required. Leave needs to be approved by direct supervisor first, before going to CEO for approval. Can this be set up in MYOB Teams?

• Hi GJB,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

You can use the payroll feature on your MYOB AccountRight subscription and use MYOB Team in approving or managing leave applications of your employees. On MYOB Team we can only add an approving manager if they have an employee card file, these approving managers are the sole approver that we can set in MYOB Team, meaning if one approves of the leave application, there is no need for second approval. You can check out this Help Article: Getting Started with MYOB Teams, for more information. 

If you require further assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GJB,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

You can use the payroll feature on your MYOB AccountRight subscription and use MYOB Team in approving or managing leave applications of your employees. On MYOB Team we can only add an approving manager if they have an employee card file, these approving managers are the sole approver that we can set in MYOB Team, meaning if one approves of the leave application, there is no need for second approval. You can check out this Help Article: Getting Started with MYOB Teams, for more information. 

If you require further assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel