Forum Discussion

mezz
Experienced User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB TEAM APP

Hi

We are constantly having trouble with employees getting kicked out of the myob team app when trying to sign in or sign out of a shift.

You get kicked out and have to keep trying to log in again.

This does happen quite often.

Employee's app is updated and they tried to reinstall but to no avail.

• Hi, mezz

Thanks for your post.

Did they receive any error messages? If yes, kindly attach a screenshot of the error. Make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum. Also, kindly advise the employees to update the operating system of their phones and then clear the application cache.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

8 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, mezz

Thanks for your post.

Did they receive any error messages? If yes, kindly attach a screenshot of the error. Make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum. Also, kindly advise the employees to update the operating system of their phones and then clear the application cache.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

mezz
      Experienced User

I sometime notice with mine an error does flash up but it quickly disappears so can't screen shot it.

They have updated their phone.

How do you clear the application cache?

mezz
        Experienced User

Actually ive worked it out.

Clearing the cache worked. Thanks

EHAdmin
      User

Hi,

We have a supervisor who has issues on an ongoing basis with the Team App. he cannot log in to approve timesheets. It freezes when he tries to log in, or if it lets him log in then he doesnt see the timesheets waiting for approval. Some of the staff cannot submit timesheets or they disappear.

He has uninstalled and re-installed the app on his mobile but it doesnt seem to resolve the issue. This is very frustrating and the users are in regional area and have tried at multiple locations to be sure the internet signal is strong but still have issues.

I saw you suggested clearing the app cache, how do they do this? i would have thought uninstalling and re-installing would have cleared any history.

Thanks

Tricia

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi EHAdmin,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join us.

I understand that your supervisor is having ongoing issues with the MYOB Team App, particularly with logging in and approving timesheets. This can indeed be frustrating. Since uninstalling and reinstalling the app didn't resolve the issue, the next step would be to try clearing the app cache. To do this, go to Settings >> Apps >> Select the app >> Storage >> Clear Cache. This should help refresh the app and potentially resolve any lingering issues.

If the problem persists, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess