Forum Discussion

RachelAbsolute
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team Approving Managers

Good afternoon,

We have one Approving Manager on MYOB Team currently. We would like to add another as a backup. However, when I go to Locations I cannot seem to add another Approving Manager. It says No Matches Found in the drop down box of selecting another Approving Manager, no matter if any employee is ticked or not.

This employee is already added under Employees and already has the app etc.

How do I add her?

Thank you for your time.

• Hi RachelAbsolute,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum!  I appreciate you reaching out to us, and I'll be more than happy to help you with this. You can't add an employee as approving manager if that user is under the approving manager. You need to remove it under the approving manager so you can add them as approving manager to the location. Please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelAbsolute,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum!  I appreciate you reaching out to us, and I'll be more than happy to help you with this. You can't add an employee as approving manager if that user is under the approving manager. You need to remove it under the approving manager so you can add them as approving manager to the location. Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelAbsolute,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,

Sai