Forum Discussion

RachelAbsolute
Contributing User
3 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team Leave Request

Good morning!

We are having an issue with MYOB Team. One of the employees who is on Salary and only uses MYOB Team for Leave Requests has been trying to create a Leave Request but the following appears:-

Sorry we are unable to create your leave request. Please try again later or contact your manager.

This has been happening since last week and she has had no problems previous to this. She has also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times.

Is someone able to shed some light on what is happening here?

Thank you for your time.

• Hi RachelAbsolute,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that your employee is having issues submitting their leave request using the MYOB Team App. We appreciate you reaching out. We recommend changing the pay basis of your employee to hourly, as the MYOB Team App only allows employees who're on an hourly basis. After changing the pay basis, check if they will be able to send a leave request.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Shella

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelAbsolute,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that your employee is having issues submitting their leave request using the MYOB Team App. We appreciate you reaching out. We recommend changing the pay basis of your employee to hourly, as the MYOB Team App only allows employees who're on an hourly basis. After changing the pay basis, check if they will be able to send a leave request.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelAbsolute,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still encountering difficulties with your MYOB Team Leave request. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella