Forum Discussion

kelson
Contributing User
6 months ago

Myob teams issue

Help! I have set up myobteams exactly as the instructions (and previously set up perfectly for another business) but I can not get the app to show breaks.  We are set for timesheet not clock in/out.  All that can be entered is start and finish times but I need staff to be able to show break times as being deducted from gross hours worked.  I have successfully done this before but need to fix asap.

5 Replies

• Hi kelson,

Thank you for your post.

If you're using the timesheets as the capture type from the MYOB team app, kindly ensure to tick the preference "I Use Timesheets for […] and My Week Starts on […]"from the Setup menu >> Preferences >> System. For further information, please check this Help article: Getting Started with MYOB Team.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

kelson
      Contributing User

Yes that is how it is set up but only start and finish times show no break times

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi kelson,

Thank you for your response. 

Could we kindly request that you double check the time capture type from the location and provide a screenshot?

Cheers,

Princess