Forum Discussion

myobusergc
Contributing User
14 days ago

MYOB TEAMS KIOSK - constant errors (really needs to be fixed by MYOB)

Why does MYOB Teams KIOSK APP constantly have errors - it works for a few days then stops.... MYOB really needs to either invest some time & money into updating and fixing the KIOSK App or just get rid off it completly & do not offer it to consumers... They should have never offered MYOB Teams KIOSK App to their consumers until they fully tested the APP to make sure it is working correctly.

I have been using it for over 6months now & forever issues. Some days it works some days it doesn't. Always getting different errors such as :
- Employee section empty (not showing employees)
- A problem occured, please try again
- Error, no business found on your account

MYOB need to fix MYOB KIOSK  ASAP!! or discontinue it.

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @myobusergc,

I'm truly sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you're experiencing with the MYOB Teams KIOSK App. In the meantime, I would suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling the MYOB Team app. You can also click here for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

myobusergc
      Contributing User

I already did this multiple times in the past but it still doesn't resolve the issue. The MYOB Teams KIOSK App has not been developed properly & needs to be either fixed or discontinued. You are offering a product that simply does NOT Work!!!