Forum Discussion

SalArc
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Pay period reporting

Is there any way of extracting the data for a payroll summary/register report based on the pay periods rather than the payment date? We pay weekly.

• Hi SalArc,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to welcome you to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away. Regarding your concern with extracting the payroll reports, generally the system will use the payment date, not the pay periods. Can you pull up the Payroll register summary? You can filter the date range and display the reports. Try to see if this will provide you with the information you need. The other report that I can think of that would show you the pay period would be the Payroll Advice report.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SalArc,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to welcome you to the community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away. Regarding your concern with extracting the payroll reports, generally the system will use the payment date, not the pay periods. Can you pull up the Payroll register summary? You can filter the date range and display the reports. Try to see if this will provide you with the information you need. The other report that I can think of that would show you the pay period would be the Payroll Advice report.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess