Forum Discussion

McBainMcCartin
Contributing Partner
4 years ago
Solved

Pay Super - service unavailable for some employees

Hi 
I'm trying to pay super via MYOB portal and the service seems to be unavailable to some employees.
I have been paying them normally in the past, but all of the sudden had an error. 

What could I do to resolve this? 

Melisa_D
    3 years ago

Hi McBainMcCartin

Thank you for working with me via private messages with this, glad to hear that the script fixed this ! Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi McBainMcCartin,

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to assist, can you please confirm if you get an error message ? If you do, can you attach a screenshot of it to this thread. 

McBainMcCartin
      Contributing Partner

Hi Melissa 

Please find the screenshot attached. Note that it only happens to some employees and not all. 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi McBainMcCartin

Thanks for the screenshot. Can I please confirm if you've had a serial number change recently or previously for this file ? If so, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
        • File ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
        • Your full name and email address