Forum Discussion

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Payment summaries not e-mailing from MYOb

Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble e-mailing Payment Summaries, I work for a couple of different businesses and have processed Payment Summaries but they are not e-mailing.   Invoices and statements are but not the payment summaries, any clues as to what might be going on?

• There is a known issue with sending them out and has been for a few days. The work around is to save as PDF and then attach to email or untick send from AccountRight. No update on when it will be fixed have been issued even though it has been several days since problem was noted.

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • There is a known issue with sending them out and has been for a few days. The work around is to save as PDF and then attach to email or untick send from AccountRight. No update on when it will be fixed have been issued even though it has been several days since problem was noted.

Karen251
      Trusted Cover User

Oh Poo - I've tried so many times, hope the poor employees aren't going to get ten copies when it's fixed. :)

Not that happy about having to do the PDF thing as I have about 50 to send, feel sorry for people who have even more. 

• Having the same problem and other than the message on Myob when calling no one knows what is going on. Have reverted to Photo's of the Reports and email them as PDF files. End of the year and weekly pays are become quite a problem. Not sure why ???

Karen251
      Trusted Cover User

It appears to have been fixed now, I spent ages yesterday sending individual e-mails with PDF attachments, then it must have been fixed last night.  I tried numerous times to send them initially, now the poor souls have received about 4 copies of their Payment Summaries :)

MyBern
        User

Hi Again,

You are luckier than most. Ours have never been sent out. Lost in the Cloud etc. I have photgraphed them (my copies) and posted them off. I just spoke with Myob at length and they suggested I use Outlook which is linked to Account right. WQill gtry tomorrow and see if this is better. They are aware of the problem which has been around for many months I believe.

MyBern

• This is reported to be an issue with the online files but I can't email mine and we are not online.

Nor can I save the Empdupe file - any suggestions??

Theresa_D
      Former Staff

Hi Vanessa24 Karen251 DiG1 

Thanks for your posts.  We are still working on resolving this, it is currently only the payment summaries with this issue.  To receive information on updates I suggest subscribing to Steven's post--AccountRight online emailing not sending (68/06/19).  You can subscribe by going to the vertical ( . . . ) and clicking the subscribe button. 

We appreciate your patience while we resolve this.  If this resolves your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this post easier. 

Karen251
        Trusted Cover User

I'm probably a bit dumb but I don't understand what you mean by going to the 'vertical' to follow Stephen's posts?  Any mor clearer instructions?

MargSI
    Trusted Cover User

My invoices and remittances are not emailing today. Is there a problem with this?