Forum Discussion

Monick
Experienced Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

Payroll Entitlements not accruing

Annual Leave and Personal Leave entitlements are not accruing, and in fact the system states that all employees had not entitlements available. I think this started in November going by my manual records but I haven't changed anything in the payroll system for this to occur.

Monick
    4 months ago

I have just gone into the employee's Entitlements Information tab and this may be the problem. No Wages Category has been linked and the leave entitlements showing on payslips are not selected - I know I have recently ensured this is was selected so I'm not sure what has happened here. I presume that it should be linked to the Annual Leave Pay category.

10 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Monick

Thanks for your post.

If the annual leave and personal leave are not accruing any entitlements, it is worth checking if the calculation basis of the accrual is aligned with the pay basis of the employees. If an employee is on an hourly basis, the calculation basis of the leave should be Equals [x] Percent of. On the other hand, if an employee is on a salary basis, Equals [x] Hours per is the calculation basis. For more information regarding this, please see the Help Article: Leave and entitlements.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

Monick
      Experienced Cover User

When processing Annual Leave the last few weeks for all employees, MYOB has been stating that all employees have no entitlements due. This is definately not the case. I haven't changed anything at all in the employee records so I'm presuming there is some sort of glitch happening? I have tried calling but haven't been able to get through.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Monick

Thanks for your response.

For us to further assist you with this, kindly send us a screenshot of the employee card that includes the pay basis, whether it is hourly or salary. Also, a screenshot of the Annual Leave accrual. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen