Forum Discussion

KFKIMC
User
11 months ago
Solved

Payroll finalisation

After finalising payroll in MYOB, how long until details are available in employees' myGov accounts?  Payroll finalised and accepted ATO 23/06/2023, but no notifications in myGov accounts as yet.

• MYOB advise that after finalisation, it is the responsibility of ATO when info appears in employees accounts.  While no notifications have been received by any of my employees, I can confirm Income Statements do appear in their myGov accounts with status of Tax Ready.  Might be worthwhile asking employees to check their accounts, even though they may not have received any notification from ATO.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • MYOB advise that after finalisation, it is the responsibility of ATO when info appears in employees accounts.  While no notifications have been received by any of my employees, I can confirm Income Statements do appear in their myGov accounts with status of Tax Ready.  Might be worthwhile asking employees to check their accounts, even though they may not have received any notification from ATO.

RhondaMB
      User

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I only finalised mine yesterday so I'll give it until next week.  I checked my own Mygov account this afternoon and nothing was showing.  Might take a few days.:-)

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thank you for your post.

Glad to hear that this concern has been resolved. Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance. We are more than happy to help.

Best regards,

Doreen

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi RhondaMB  and KFKIMC 

ATO update is either instant or within short period of time (hrs not days). Suggest you check that the STP report lodged was Accepted 'fully' and not partially etc. If accepted, re-read the MYOB EOY Finalisation support notes for your product to ensure you have 'finalised' correctly. If not, sent Update Event again.

Regards

Gavin