Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Payroll id

I am hoping someone can tell me where i can find employee id numbers. A previous request sent me to the ato website which was not particularly helpful. 

Thanks

Anne P

• Hi AnneBrunel,

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To find your employee id number, you can go to Payroll command center >> Payroll Reporting >> Check Payroll Details. Additionally, as RoxyAtButtery mentioned, you can also find it on your employee card file.

If you have any other questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post again.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    RoxyAtButtery
    Experienced Cover User
    They are in the employee card. MYOB auto allocates them so they are "greyed out" and can't be changed.
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AnneBrunel,

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To find your employee id number, you can go to Payroll command center >> Payroll Reporting >> Check Payroll Details. Additionally, as RoxyAtButtery mentioned, you can also find it on your employee card file.

If you have any other questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post again.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth