Forum Discussion

rbray
Experienced User
3 months ago

Payroll info has been erased

I've gone to process weekly payroll and usually all the info is there from the week before but everything (job numbers, hours etc) have all disappeared - do I have to enter this info in all over again?!!

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rbray,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your payroll information. We appreciate your patience and for reaching out about this. There are instance where a user had to delete and re-enter payroll information due to an error. For now we recommend re entering the information again if you're able to do so.

Do let me know if you encounter any errors doing this.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi rbray,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your payroll, as we've not received any response. If yes, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

rbray
        Experienced User

When I sent out the link for employees to check/update their details, it wiped their 'standard pay' details. I haven't replied before now because I'm still annoyed that this happened.