Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Payroll information not meeting ATO requirements

Hello,

Absolute newbie here.....

I am trying to create a pay run and have entered all information like I normally do.  However, I keep getting the message 'Your payroll information doesn't meet ATO requirements'. 

How do I know what information they are needing?  The flash up doesn't give me this information.  I have checked all details until payroll details and cant find the issue.  Also, no pay runs have been rejected in the past.  We have got MYOB essentials.

Many thanks for any help!

• Hi hippy_chippy

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'd like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I'm glad to assist you with your concern. We apologize that you're having difficulty with the error message you are getting when creating a pay run, and we appreciate you for sharing your concern with us. 

When you process the pay run and report it to the ATO, are the reports being rejected? If so, is there an ATO error code with the reason for the rejection? However, If the pay has been accepted by the ATO, the data is successfully sent through.  

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi hippy_chippy

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'd like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I'm glad to assist you with your concern. We apologize that you're having difficulty with the error message you are getting when creating a pay run, and we appreciate you for sharing your concern with us. 

When you process the pay run and report it to the ATO, are the reports being rejected? If so, is there an ATO error code with the reason for the rejection? However, If the pay has been accepted by the ATO, the data is successfully sent through.  

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth