Forum Discussion

shermann
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Payroll Reporting Centre

morning

when I go into payroll reporting centre to view what has been logged with the ATO it takes me to the online version when I am on the desktop version. I have another desktop version and its not doing this and it hasnt done this before I am now wondering why this has changed or have I accidently touched something? Also in my payrol categories I dont seem now to have the option for the STP2 part to allocate.

Are you able to help?

thanks

Sheryn

• ok that explains it, thanks Sam

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi shermann,

Thank you for your post.

When you say you have another desktop version that is not opening STP in the browser, is this a separate company file? or the same file on another computer?

shermann
      Experienced User

So one of my company files whilst I use the desktop version I can clearly see the payroll reporting, then on my other company file using the desktop version as well it logs me online and I can't see it from the desktop where as before I could. I am wondering maybe this has something to do with STP2 setup as one of the companies i have set this up with already and the other one I will set up after end of finanial year.?

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi shermann,

Thanks for confirming that. 

Yes, once you have transferred over to STP 2, your payroll reporting will open in a browser window, not within the software anymore.

Do let me know if you had any further queries.