Forum Discussion

rose6
Contributing User
17 days ago

Payrun not showing in STP report

Payrun was processed today as per usual cycle, in different batches. I chose not to send the payroll report via STP at the time of processing. It recorded successfully. I have gone back to the STP reporting to send the report to ATO and the report is not there. The previous batch was there to send through but the second report wasnt there. It has now been 6 hours since I processed it and recorded it and still the event is not there to send to the ATO.  I have sent update events in the meantime and nothing has happened. 

In the interim I have had to reverse a pay - which I cannot do as an error comes up saying that Something has gone wrong with AccountRight and needs to close. 

Please provide a solution. This has never happened, and I need to finalise pays as a matter of urgency

8 Replies

• This also happened to me this morning. I processed 2 pay runs, they are showing in the Payroll Register Report and in the Employee Pay History, but not on the STP report. 

They are not showing in the EOFY Finalisation report, and have not reached the ATO.

How can we send these completed payruns to the ATO via STP ?

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rose6,

I understand you're having trouble with your pay run not appearing in the STP report and encountering an error when trying to reverse a pay. I'm here to help.

For the pay run not showing in the STP report, please check your payroll activity and register report against your YTD verification report. This ensures that even if the pay run isn't showing in STP, it is still recorded.

Regarding the "Something went wrong" when reversing a pay, try this: open the employee record, go to the Payroll details section, then the Leave tab, and click Save. This action updates the background data, enabling the pays to be recorded. If the error persists after clicking Save, please clear your browser cache and try again.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Alarming1
      Cover User

I have the same issue this morning. Processed payroll, sent report to payroll reporting and report isn't showing on STP! 

Payroll has been recorded but where has the report gone?

Please fix! 

rose6
      Contributing User

thanks for your response. I did save the employee record and the error continued to happen. I need to create the ABA by tomorrow morning. Is there a solution? Do I need to restore the back up and rerun 200 employees pays?

rose6
      Contributing User

I can also confirm that the payrun is recorded. 

• This issue is still not resolved.   Could someone please advise current status quo.

• This is still occurring. None of my payruns today are going through to STP....

Help!

• Hi, I'm having the same trouble - processed payroll yesterday and chose not to report now am not seeing anything since 10/05 under STP reporting. 

I also had the 'something went wrong' issue when trying to delete a pay that had not been reported in AccountRight desktop but was able to delete in the online web version.

I also note, this has become an issue since the last update was rolled out and I updated the company file yesterday morning to Build 2024.4.1.5