Forum Discussion

Freddy21
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

payslip emails failing to yahoo email addresses

Hi,

For some reason an employee who i have always sent their payslips via email is unable to receive their payslip as i get a notification from bounce@apps.myob.com that the email sent was unsuccesful. 

• Hi Freddy21

Thanks for letting me know. Apologies that the email is still bouncing back, and we appreciate your effort in trying the steps to fix this. 

To check this further with you, could you please provide the impacted email address via private message

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Freddy21

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I am glad to have you here. Apologies for the delayed response and thank you for flagging this to us. We are sorry to hear that you have had that experience when sending pay slip email to yahoo email addresses, and we truly appreciate your patience on this matter. 

There are a large number of reasons why an email would be rejected at the recipient's end, from an environmental factor to having that sender's email address blocked. Getting each Yahoo recipient to whitelist/add the AccountRight email address to their safe sender's list will allow for that email you send to be received successfully. 

We would recommend getting the client to Add no-reply@myob.comnoreply@apps.myob.com and accountright@apps.com to their Yahoo or contact their email provider to add the following address's. 

We also recommend that they whitelist our IP address, they may need to ask their IT administrator to add “198.37.156.227” to the whitelist so that emails sent from this IP address are not blocked.  

Thank you for your continued support and understanding. Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.  

If the response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth