Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Payslip Leave entitlements not showing on payslip

I have just been on the phone to MYOB and after an hour and a half I was told that my Accountright program will not display leave entitlement on an employees payslip. I have checked all the boxes to show leave entitlements on the payslips but was told it would not show only if they took leave that week. Could someone confirm this for me please. 

Earl_HD
    7 months ago

Hi, Kellie2501 

Thanks for your reply and my apologies for the delayed response.

To show the leave balance on pay slips, kindly go to Payroll > Payroll Categories > Entitlements tab and then click the entitlement name > Make sure Pay Advice: Show leave balances on pay slips is ticked. You may also refer to the screenshot below.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.
    Regards,
    Earl

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kellie2501

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

The leave should show up on the pay slip if you were able to tick the box Print on Pay Advice. Whether the employee took or did not take a leave, the leave accruals should still show up. With this, kindly make sure that the leave accrual category is linked to the employee. To check this, go to Payroll > Payroll Categories > Entitlements tab and then click the entitlement > Click Employees and then make sure that the employee name is ticked. You may also check the Help Article: Leave and entitlements for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Kellie2501
      User

Thankyou for your fast reply, much appreciated. Could you please advise where I would find the box to tick - Print on Pay Advice. Many thanks, Kellie.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kellie2501 

Thanks for your reply and my apologies for the delayed response.

To show the leave balance on pay slips, kindly go to Payroll > Payroll Categories > Entitlements tab and then click the entitlement name > Make sure Pay Advice: Show leave balances on pay slips is ticked. You may also refer to the screenshot below.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.
        Regards,
        Earl