Forum Discussion

Bookie2
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

Payslips Default Form Can't be Found

I am trying to send staff payslips but getting the error message "Payslips Default Form Can't be Found"

• Hi Bookie2 

Are you still experiencing the error when sending pay slips to employees? Please let us know if you need further assistance regarding with this concern. 

Best regards,

Doreen

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bookie2 

Thanks for your post. 

This error shows up when there known to show Product Unknown in some cases. Also, if the Customise Forms from the Payslips tab are missing. To correct the situation, kindly confirm your company file by going to Help > Confirm company file. After the confirmation, kindly try to email the payslips. Let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Bookie2
      Contributing User

No that didn't work. In the end I rebooted it and it cleared. It seems to have happened after an update.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bookie2 

Thanks for the update.

As per checking, that message does indicate that the default payslip form i.e. Payroll_PaySlipSummary can't be found or the user doesn't have access to it for some reason.

Firstly, if you do have user restrictions in place i.e. they are not the administrator user with administrator role rights I would recommend ensuring that you do try with that administrator user. 

If you are still encountering that message ideally the default form for printing/emailing can be selected in the Advance Filters > Selected form for pay slip. If that  Payroll_PaySlipSummary form (or another form) can't be selected does the form appear in the Setup > Customise Forms > Pay Slip window? If so, are you able to select it and select Customise.

Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
        Doreen