Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

returned superannuation

Hi

I have received two payments to Future Super which have bounced back into our account.  I have contacted Future Super and they have advised that the bank account details changed in November.   How can I check if the clearing house has updated new bank details.

Regards

Leanne  

• Hi Leanne9,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

I've noticed your private message and your post. I want to assure you that I've responded to your private message, addressing your concern there. Kindly check your inbox, and we can continue our discussion through that channel. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi Leanne9,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

I've noticed your private message and your post. I want to assure you that I've responded to your private message, addressing your concern there. Kindly check your inbox, and we can continue our discussion through that channel. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess

• Thank you Princess, I have been in touch with Future Super and the problem has been resolved.   

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Leanne9,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that the challenges you've encountered are now resolved. I will now be closing this thread as resolved. Please feel free to start a new post again whenever you need help. I'm always happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess