Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Running pay run early

This is probably a silly question but I'm just checking if I can run a payrun early?

We have two pay runs between now and EOFY, one tomorrow on the 16th and the final on the 30th.

Can I for example run the 30ths pay run on the 17th of this month so that we can commence all the final tasks including a final super run well before EOFY?

(We have the good fortune of standard pays here with no OT etc and all leave catered for already)

Thanks

• Hello Alburysifs 

Thank you for your question, you most certainly can do our pay runs early if you know the details of what will be paid, as you do select the pay period and payment date when starting a pay run.

I have attached a Help Article on changing a recorded pay if you do need to change any details.

Please let me know how you go.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Alburysifs 

Thank you for your question, you most certainly can do our pay runs early if you know the details of what will be paid, as you do select the pay period and payment date when starting a pay run.

I have attached a Help Article on changing a recorded pay if you do need to change any details.

Please let me know how you go.