Forum Discussion

debbieg
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

SMSF

I have seen the previous posts on this subject - have followed the instrutions and have made a new card several times. Have checked the ABN etc This SMSF still won't go through. Any ideas on how to pay this super? Should i deselect it from pay super and just pay manually to the account? The rejection message is the same as others came across. It's attached. thanks Deb G

Sam_R
    3 years ago

Hi debbieg,

Thank you for providing those details.

I can also see their regulation details were removed on the ATO Super Fund Lookup. This would explain why you are unable to process these contributions. 

Do let us know how you go and if you require any further assistance - happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi debbieg,

Thank you for your post.

So that we can look into this further for you, could you please provide the SMSF ABN?

debbieg
      Experienced Cover User

ABN 92 596 625 800 -Sinfield Griswald Pty Ltd . On ABN/Super fund lookup it says "Regulation Details Removed".

I am waiting on accountant to clarify what this means. Lisa has replied in my recent post suggesting i ask the employee about it, which i will do. It does suggest there is an issue with this particular fund. I will let the community know what if find out. And i hope i haven't wasted people's time! Debbie g

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi debbieg,

Thank you for providing those details.

I can also see their regulation details were removed on the ATO Super Fund Lookup. This would explain why you are unable to process these contributions. 

Do let us know how you go and if you require any further assistance - happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.