Forum Discussion

Sppokle
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Staff Member - PAYG did not finalise in 2021

HI

I have a staff member who has contactd me about their Payment Summary not finalising at the ATO and I cannot go back intot his data and fix it for him as it is the 20/21 year. We cannot see this information in MYOB and I cannot print them a Payment Summary as this function disappeared.

• Hi Sppokle,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, restoring a backup of your payroll files for the year 2020–2021 can be a good solution to your concern if you have a backup available. Once the backup is restored, access the payroll year information for 2022-2021 to get the payment summary for this specific employee. However, if you don't have a backup, I would suggest contacting the ATO about finalizing the 2020–2021 years. This is because finalization or amendments for any years prior to the previous payroll year need to be done through the ATO.

Please feel free to reach out again if you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sppokle,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, restoring a backup of your payroll files for the year 2020–2021 can be a good solution to your concern if you have a backup available. Once the backup is restored, access the payroll year information for 2022-2021 to get the payment summary for this specific employee. However, if you don't have a backup, I would suggest contacting the ATO about finalizing the 2020–2021 years. This is because finalization or amendments for any years prior to the previous payroll year need to be done through the ATO.

Please feel free to reach out again if you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess