Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

STP Phase 2 Account right Payroll Reporting

ROSS, VICTOR

• Cessation Reason Code must be provided
    (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000377)

I have this error code and cannot not sort out what they are asking. I have NO termination date in for this employee??

• Hi karrabee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We’re sorry to know that you’re getting an error message with your STP Payroll reports. Based on the provided ATO error code, these relate to terminated employees. We suggest going to STP reporting center>> Employee termination tab and make sure terminated employees have a termination reason and the date terminated is after the start date. 

To update those details, you will need to remove the termination by clicking on undo, you can then re-do the termination after.

Do let us know how it goes. 

Cheers,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi karrabee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We’re sorry to know that you’re getting an error message with your STP Payroll reports. Based on the provided ATO error code, these relate to terminated employees. We suggest going to STP reporting center>> Employee termination tab and make sure terminated employees have a termination reason and the date terminated is after the start date. 

To update those details, you will need to remove the termination by clicking on undo, you can then re-do the termination after.

Do let us know how it goes. 

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi karrabee,

Hope this message finds you well. We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi karrabee,

Hope this message finds you well. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now as we were not able to receive updates. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We will be happy to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella