Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

STP reporting one staff members Gross YTD (S) incorrectly

Hi, 

I am trying to do my STP2 end of year finalisation however one staff member's Gross YTD (S) amount is showing his Net amount instead of his Gross amount.  I have gone into his Pay History in MYOB to see if I can update it in there however it is showing amounts for this year as a pay run has already been done for the 2023/24 year.  Am I going about this the right way and is there a way I can fix this?  Do I need to reverse the pay run for the 2023/24 year so that I can put in history for the 2022/23 year?

Many thanks

Chrissy

• I have discovered that the problem is fixed!  It must have taken a little while for the "send update event" I did earlier at the advice of the ATO to be received and applied.  Please disregard my question.  I hope it can help others in this situation.

Chrissy

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have discovered that the problem is fixed!  It must have taken a little while for the "send update event" I did earlier at the advice of the ATO to be received and applied.  Please disregard my question.  I hope it can help others in this situation.

Chrissy

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi chrissy7

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for sharing the information here in the community and we're glad to hear it's now resolved.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
      Leneth