Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Super details incorrect in Employees card

super details incorrect on employees card.  Employees wages have incorrect super details each week.   Do I need to reverse wages for last few months and re enter with correct super company??

super payment has been returned from incorrect super company.

• Hi dpmaceng 

Please let us know if you still need an assistance regarding with your concern. And if the resolution provided above was able to answer your query, kindly click on "Accept as Solution".

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi dpmaceng 

Thanks for your and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

When an employee has incorrect super details on their card file and super payments were bounced back, you may need to reverse first those returned super contributions from the incorrect super fund details then reprocess it with the correct super fund details. The entire batch would need to be reversed if the original transaction had been part of it; it is not possible to do this on an individual basis. Even though, once reversed, only the bounced-back super would need to be re-entered into the Pay Super portal, the successfully paid contributions will be recorded by going to Pay Liabilities, 'ticking' the successfully paid contributions, enter the original Payment Date, and then record. The Help Article Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments will provide you all the information available. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi dpmaceng 

Please let us know if you still need an assistance regarding with your concern. And if the resolution provided above was able to answer your query, kindly click on "Accept as Solution".

Best regards,

Doreen