Forum Discussion

kristylee77
Contributing Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Super has stopped calcuating automatically in payroll??

RE: Accountright Web Version and Desktop - Super not calcuating 

Super has always calculated automatically within our payruns.  Today it has stopped doing it?  Am i missing something?  Happening in both web and desktop versions of Accountright.  I've checked the payroll category and all looks fine nothing has changed. 

Any help ASAP would be amazing! TIA 

• Thanks Doreen for your prompt response. I managed to resolve the issue by using a different fund, which worked with automatic calculations within the payroll. Upon further investigation in the payroll categories for the Fund in question I discovered that in the exempt section all items were ticked causing the exclusion of calculations for all items.  I have no idea how this changed within a week, but I'm relieved to inform you that everything is now back to normal. Once again, thank you for your assistance.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, kristylee77 

Thanks for your post.

If the super no longer calculates automatically, kindly create a new superannuation category to see if this will allow the super will be calculated. Also, please confirm if this happens to all employees. If not and there's only a specific employee impacted by the issue, kindly check the date of birth as well as if the employee completed or worked more than 30 hours for the week. For more information on how to create a new superannuation category, kindly check The Help Article: Superannuation.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

kristylee77
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks Doreen for your prompt response. I managed to resolve the issue by using a different fund, which worked with automatic calculations within the payroll. Upon further investigation in the payroll categories for the Fund in question I discovered that in the exempt section all items were ticked causing the exclusion of calculations for all items.  I have no idea how this changed within a week, but I'm relieved to inform you that everything is now back to normal. Once again, thank you for your assistance.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, kristylee77 

Thank you for updating us.

Thank you for providing the details of the things you were able to discover within your payroll categories. And I would definitely agree with you that one of the reasons why super is not calculated is because of other payroll categories being exempted from super. But, we are glad to hear that everything is back on track again. 

Please feel free to post again if you require any further assistance. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen