Forum Discussion

gailmorgan
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

Super not paying 1 worker in myob (everything is correct) ????? Help!!

I have double-checked with the super company the usi/abn & his member number is correct. For 3 months he is not in payments????    Help!

• Hi gailmorgan

Thanks for your post.

I understand your concern about the super company payments not being processed for the past 3 months, despite the USI/ABN and member number being correct. We appreciate your patience with this. We have checked the super fund as well, and we confirmed that it is still active, and what you have provided are the correct super fund details. However, we will need to look for other information too. To assist you better, it would be immensely helpful to gather more details about your concern. May we ask if you're getting any error messages when processing the super payment for this employee? If so, could you please provide a screenshot of it? Please note that you should hide any important details included in the screenshot.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi gailmorgan

Thanks for your post.

I understand your concern about the super company payments not being processed for the past 3 months, despite the USI/ABN and member number being correct. We appreciate your patience with this. We have checked the super fund as well, and we confirmed that it is still active, and what you have provided are the correct super fund details. However, we will need to look for other information too. To assist you better, it would be immensely helpful to gather more details about your concern. May we ask if you're getting any error messages when processing the super payment for this employee? If so, could you please provide a screenshot of it? Please note that you should hide any important details included in the screenshot.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

gailmorgan
      Experienced Cover User

After struggling each month to figure out why. I found in his employee card - super tab - that the box "pay from myob" was not ticked! So simple!

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi gailmorgan

Thanks for the response.

You're absolutely right! Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most elusive. I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Please be informed that we will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any more issues or have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to post again. We are always delighted to assist you.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Shella