Forum Discussion

Lemaid13
Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

Superannuation Description does not appear on payslip

I am not sure what I have done but Superannuation comes up with another employee on this payslip 

I have gone through all settings and cannot work out why it is happening 

when I print a pay preview it is not there 

I hope someone can help

thanks 

• Hi, Lemaid13

Thanks for updating us.

In addition to what Shella_A provided, you may also check the employee card file. This is to make sure that the superannuation guarantee linked to the employee has the correct name. To do this, go to Card File > Cards List > Employee tab and then click the employee name > Select Payroll Details tab > Superannuation. Make sure that the superannuation category ticked for the employee has the correct name.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lemaid13

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

The description field on pay slips comes from the Superannuation Name field in the Payroll Category. Go to Payroll> Payroll Categories> open that category and check the name. If it is incorrect, change the name and click OK to save. We recommend trying to do a dummy pay run and see if it will show the corrected payroll category name after.

Do let me know if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Lemaid13

Thanks for updating us.

In addition to what Shella_A provided, you may also check the employee card file. This is to make sure that the superannuation guarantee linked to the employee has the correct name. To do this, go to Card File > Cards List > Employee tab and then click the employee name > Select Payroll Details tab > Superannuation. Make sure that the superannuation category ticked for the employee has the correct name.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen