Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Superannuation payment to be reallocated to later quarter due to late payment

I would love any help with this urgent problem as i need to make December 2023 Quarters Superannuation payments.  We had a Superannuation guarantee audit and as some superannuation payments were made late for the prior quarters, the accountant recommended to treat these payments for the December Quarter.  How do i fix in myob so those payments are put against the December 2023 Quarter.

Thanks

• Hi, SunnyQLD2

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Please confirm if you only need to change the date of the payments. If yes, you can reverse the payments and then record them in pay liabilities. For more information about this, kindly check out the Help Article: Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, SunnyQLD2

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Please confirm if you only need to change the date of the payments. If yes, you can reverse the payments and then record them in pay liabilities. For more information about this, kindly check out the Help Article: Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, SunnyQLD2

We would like to follow up on your concern. Please let us know if you require further assistance with this. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen