2 years ago
Solved

Teams Setup

I am attempting to set up Teams for a client. Have :

Checked the company file

Added employees

Set up location

Added an approving manager

Now apparently I add employees by selecting the location then the approving manager, select employee and add.

However there is no list of employees on the page once I have selected approver. If I click the Add employee, it has 2 new employees, but not the other 20?

I have been around and around this for 2 weeks. I have googles and all the instructions are the same.

What am I missing?

Using AR Plus

Need help urgently as I've not much hair left :)

Thank you

Chris

• Hi Chris (AXSHS)

Thanks for your post. The employee names that will be listed are require to be set up on AccountRight itself as an hourly employee and with an email address.

I recommend reviewing our Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team and ensuring the set up for all of the emloyees are all completed.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Chris (AXSHS)

Thanks for your post. The employee names that will be listed are require to be set up on AccountRight itself as an hourly employee and with an email address.

I recommend reviewing our Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team and ensuring the set up for all of the emloyees are all completed.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.