Forum Discussion

RB73
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

Trying to Process Payroll

Is anyone else having issues processing payroll?

I use timesheets and have entered all the hours.

Click on "Process Payroll" and confirm process pay period details, click the next button to move to the "Empoyee Pays" and MYOB shuts down.

• Hi RB73 

The error message indicates there is no Street address for an employee - check any new employee to ensure their card is fully updated.

FYI when you 'email' to MYOB from the crash screen, these are anonymous reports largely for internal purposes, and MYOB never responds to these.

Regards

Gavin

5 Replies

• Hi RB73,

Thank you for your post.

As of now, we have not received any reported incidents regarding issues with processing payroll.

To better assist you, could you provide more details about the issue? Specifically, is there any error message displayed when you attempt to move to "Employee Pays," or does the software simply close down without any notification?

In the meantime, you could try clearing your AccountRight cache. This often helps in resolving unexpected behaviors in the software.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

RB73
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks for the reply.

I have cleared the cache and still no luck.

MYOB shutdown with a something's gone wrong.

I have attached the error report - I also emailed to MYOB when it first happened.

Cheers,

Rachael

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi RB73 

The error message indicates there is no Street address for an employee - check any new employee to ensure their card is fully updated.

FYI when you 'email' to MYOB from the crash screen, these are anonymous reports largely for internal purposes, and MYOB never responds to these.

Regards

Gavin