Forum Discussion

Eliz
Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

weekend rates

I have weekend ratesset up in payroll and have been applying them to my employees prior to using MYOB Teams. Teasm still doesnt seem to apply the weekd rates to hours worked on the weekend

• Hi Eliz,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! When employee hours are submitted via MYOB Team, they will only display in your software under the Base hourly payroll category, which currently can't be altered. We've highlighted this to our teams for potential future developments to include different payroll categories.

You can find additional details in our help article "Getting started with MYOB Team."

Should you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. Your queries are always welcome!
    Regards,
    Earl

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Eliz,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! When employee hours are submitted via MYOB Team, they will only display in your software under the Base hourly payroll category, which currently can't be altered. We've highlighted this to our teams for potential future developments to include different payroll categories.

You can find additional details in our help article "Getting started with MYOB Team."

Should you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. Your queries are always welcome!
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Eliz,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl