Forum Discussion

dmp_1963
Contributing User
10 months ago

What does "SingleTouchPayrollServiceError (100106) mean

I have tried now at least six times to reverse two incorrect pays from June 2023 (in order to finalise my STP/Payment summary procedure for 2023).  Each time I've ried to reverse a transaction, I get an error message that something has gone wrong and MYOB needs to close. (It's now beyiond a joke that I also get the message "this does not happen often, blah, blah, blah") Any help would be appreciated. TIA

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, dmp_1963 

Thanks for your post.

Kindly attach a screenshot of the error message that you received so we could investigate it further on our end. Also, please clear the cache of your AccountRight. To do this, kindly check The Help Article Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

dmp_1963
      Contributing User

Thanks for offering your help Doreen. However, as I'd wasted toomuch time on this, I restorecd my previous back and have re-entered what I need. I will also clear the cache as suggested. Thanks and kind regards

DMP

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, dmp_1963 

Thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had. We will continue to strive harder to provide a seamless experience and service. We are glad to hear that you were able to enter the details you needed. Please feel free to post again if you require any further assistance. We are happy to assist. 

Best regards,

Doreen