Forum Discussion

Quatius
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

YTD verification report won't match the Payroll summary report

Hi,

I just realize the Personal Details>Employment status when set to "other", employee won't appear in the employee YTD list. This resulted my YTD verification report won't match the Payroll summary report. How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Francis

• Hi Quatius 

You do need to send the report for the $0 pay to the ATO and wait for it to be accepted.

It's great to hear that your reports match now, thanks for letting me know.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Quatius 

Thanks for your post. If an employee's Employment Basis is set to Other they won't be reported in STP. You need to change their employment basis to Individual or Labour Hire. Then process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June for that employee to report them in STP.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Quatius
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Tracy,

After I have done the payment with $0. The amount is still not match. Does that means I have notify the ATO? So I can go to end of year finalisation even the amount doesn’t match?

Thanks

Francis

Quatius
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Tracy,

After I sent the report to ATO, it is matching now! wonderful

Thanks

Francis