Forum Discussion

Heathrau
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Generating BS and P&L

Hi,

I have a problem in MYOB AccountRight when generating Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss for a client because they are still not doing a Rollover. This has been previously working in the Browser but when I tried to do it said that “Business needs to be upgraded”.

May I please ask if you know some alternative things that I can do to generate this reports?

Or will it have to be upgraded currently usingMyob Account Right 2021.5.2

• Hi Heathrau 

To access the company file using the Browser Interface you do need to be on the latest version of the software. This is currently AccountRight 2021.6 - Help Article: Getting the latest version would be able to assist with getting access to that latest version.

Alternatively, you could look at using the desktop application and rolling over the financial year OR taking a backup of the company file, restoring it locally, and then completing that rollover in that restore file.  

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Heathrau 

To access the company file using the Browser Interface you do need to be on the latest version of the software. This is currently AccountRight 2021.6 - Help Article: Getting the latest version would be able to assist with getting access to that latest version.

Alternatively, you could look at using the desktop application and rolling over the financial year OR taking a backup of the company file, restoring it locally, and then completing that rollover in that restore file.