Forum Discussion

Sammjc
Contributing Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

GST Reconciliation

Hello I am trying to run the Tax information Reconciliation Report for periods in 2021 but only have access to 2023 and 2024 Financial Year.  Everything else I can go right back but not the reconciliation reports. Is there a way around this.

• Hi Sammjc

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important the Tax information Reconciliation report is. Unfortunately, the app is only designed to run the report for the current financial year and the next financial year. If you have a backup of the previous financial year before rolling over, you could restore that backup locally and produce the report for the previous period. We will raise this with the development team as a suggestion. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sammjc

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important the Tax information Reconciliation report is. Unfortunately, the app is only designed to run the report for the current financial year and the next financial year. If you have a backup of the previous financial year before rolling over, you could restore that backup locally and produce the report for the previous period. We will raise this with the development team as a suggestion. 

In the meantime, let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve