Forum Discussion

Barb_assist2
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

GST

The GST collected & paid on report "GST (Summary-Accrual) do not agree with the GST showing on the Balance sheet.

• Hi Barb_assist2 

Thanks for your post. The GST Summary and Detail reports filter by the tax code selected for the transactions. The Balance Sheet displays amounts posted to the GST collected and paid accounts. Amounts posted directly to the GST collected and paid accounts won't appear in the GST reports so can cause a difference.

Run the GST Detail report and the General ledger report to compare the transactions. You can also click on the amount in the Balance Sheet to display the transactions posted to the GST accounts.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Barb_assist2 

Thanks for your post. The GST Summary and Detail reports filter by the tax code selected for the transactions. The Balance Sheet displays amounts posted to the GST collected and paid accounts. Amounts posted directly to the GST collected and paid accounts won't appear in the GST reports so can cause a difference.

Run the GST Detail report and the General ledger report to compare the transactions. You can also click on the amount in the Balance Sheet to display the transactions posted to the GST accounts.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.