Forum Discussion

User
9 months ago
Solved

Taxable payments annual report

I have created my TPAR file and saved it. It is in Note format. Is that how it should be for me to lodge via the ATO? 

Leneth_A
    9 months ago

Hi 54

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. It is great to have you here. We appreciate you for taking the time to bring your concern to us. 

Regarding your inquiry, as mentioned by gavin12345, you are correct that the TPAR.C01 file should be in Note format for you to lodge it to the ATO. Also, for future reference you may check this Help Article about Reporting taxable payments (Australia only)

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi 54 

Yes the TPAR.C01 file generated is a plain text file in a very specific format.

Regards

Gavin

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi 54

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. It is great to have you here. We appreciate you for taking the time to bring your concern to us. 

Regarding your inquiry, as mentioned by gavin12345, you are correct that the TPAR.C01 file should be in Note format for you to lodge it to the ATO. Also, for future reference you may check this Help Article about Reporting taxable payments (Australia only)

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
      Leneth