Forum Discussion

Hoody1
Contributing User
25 days ago

Bank feeds

I had a credit card bank feed working very well for over 12 months.

I started a second additional myob account for a separate business and asked for its own bank feed from a dedicated bank account. Somehow the new business bank feed picked up its assigned bank account and ALSO the credit card for the original MYOB account. ( I cancelled the credit card on the new bank feed )

The original MYOB account then stopped receiving the credit card bankfeed which was working perfectly well. I have checked the original MYOB bank feed and it says connected and ready .

Multiple phone calls to MYOB and bank and they say all is ok ??? very frustrating as still no feed.

Should I cancel the bankfeed, wait several days and the re-apply in the hope that it resets itself ?

Ash

10 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Hoody1,

Thanks for reaching out. Having trouble with your bank feed in your second MYOB account can indeed be frustrating. which also affected your original account's credit card feed. Let me help you sort this out. Could you please send me via private message the following details below to further check your account?

• Serial number
    • Full name and email address
    • Company name
    • Company File ID (Help> About MYOB AccountRight)
    • last four-digit bank account of the bank that has the issue.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Hoody1

Thanks for the prompt response. You may click on this link here. Then click the message button under my profile to be able to send me the details requested in a private message.

Thanks,

Shella

Hoody1
        Contributing User

Hi ,

I apologise but I can't find the message button on the link you sent me ?

regards

Ash

Hoody1
    Contributing User

I don't have access to send private message ?

Hoody1
    Contributing User

I have checked my inbox for messages and found yours. There is nowhere to reply ?

I can find no buttons to reply to any private messages ???

Hoody1
    Contributing User

I do not have. ..... Click Compose New Message ... in my inbox

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Hoody1

Thanks for letting me know about this. I've refreshed your private message access in the background. I'll suggest refreshing your browser by clearing the cache and cookies, then proceeding with sending a private message again. Here's how you can reply to private messages:

1. To reply to a private message, you need to first log into the forum.
      2. Click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
      3. Choose the envelope icon that appears. This will take you to your private messages.
      4. Select the message you want to reply to.
      5. After selecting the message, you should see a 'Reply' button or option.
      6. Click on 'Reply' and compose your response in the provided text box.
      7. Once you're done composing your message, click 'Send' or 'Post'.

If you're unable to see the 'Reply' button or option, it might be best if you could send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end. Please note to hide any important details included on it.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Shella

Hoody1
        Contributing User

Hi Shella,

screenshot as requested