Forum Discussion

someone
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago

Can't access Private Messages

Hi MYOB,

Can you please let me know why I can't see or acess Private Messages.

Thanks

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi someone,

Thank you for your post. 

We grant users access to Private messages when we require sensitive account details that cannot be shared publically on the forum.

If you are needing to send a private message containing sensitive information to one of our moderators, please let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

someone
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Sam_R 

I needed to review a past message from one of your mods.

Don't worry about it now as Tracy has seen my latest post and provided the relevant info

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Ruby_Babe1910 

Private messages are a function of this Forum typically used by the MYOB Moderator team to get additional information that may be of a sensitive nature to help resolve a user's query. If your query is deemed to require access an MYOB Moderator will enable that functionality for you. This would allow you send and receive private messages.

You can send a private message by hovering over the user's name and selecting Send Message from the popup. Alternatively, navigate to that user's profile page and select Send Message (the other user would need to have the access enabled for this).

You can see and respond to those private messages that you have received by selecting your Avatar (image) in the top right of the Forum and selecting the Envelop icon from the pull-out menu.

I can see that private messages has already been enabled for yourself.