Forum Discussion

NicoleCC
Contributing Cover User
11 days ago

Downgrading plans

I am looking at changing plans from Premier to either Lite, Pro or Plus.

I have 5 data files to consider.

Some queries I have: does Connected Bank Accts mean Bank Feeds?

Reporting: what is the difference between Basic, advanced and professional?

Timesheets:what is difference between manual and automated?

Unlimited Payroll: $1.50/month per employee,  I need more information about this please.

Thank you

Nicole 

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NicoleCC

Thanks a bunch for reaching out with your questions. I get the want to get the lowdown on the new product before diving in.

So, about those connected banks, it is indeed referring to bank feeds, making things super seamless. When it comes to timesheets, you've got two options: either through the Teams app, which is pretty cool because it's automated, or directly through the application.

Oh, and let's talk about the employee limit for MYOB Business Lite - it's set at 2 employees, and you're looking at $1.50 per month for each. But with MYOB Business Pro, you're still shelling out $1.50 per month per employee, but you can have as many as you need.

Now, onto reports. Depending on your package, there are some limits on the reports you can run. If you want specifics, just let us know the reports you usually rely on, and we'll fill you in on whether they're available in the package you're eyeing.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

NicoleCC
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Genreve,

Thanks for your reply.

With regards to the Business Pro, it's $1.50/employee per month, does that only include employees that were active that month ? For example, when a casual doesn't work for a few months, do we still pay the $1.50 per month? When an employee is terminated does the $1.50 stop automatically?

With regards to reports, it's very difficult for me to determine exactly which reports we rely on as there are so many and I have 5 data files to consider. Do you have a detailed list perhaps that you could attach or email me with what reports each plan can provide? Professional reports would obviously include every report, so I just need to know for Basic and Advanced.

Thank you.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Nicole,

In MYOB Business Pro, for $1.50 per employee per month, it only includes the employee payroll processed for that month. With your question about when an employee became terminated, yes, you are correct. The $1.50 per employee will stop. However, by the time an employee is terminated and there is a payroll processed in the month of termination, you will still be charged for the payroll usage.

Regarding the list of reports: You can check out the link here for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen