Forum Discussion

Di70
Contributing User
11 days ago
Solved

REPORTING

Hi guys

I am having trouble accessing the reporting for myob

When I press on the reporting drop down myob goes into not responding and will not open the reporting section. Please help as I need to process some reports

• Hi Di70,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the reporting section in MYOB. I understand how important these reports are to you. Could you please tell me which specific report you're trying to create? There could be several reasons behind this problem, particularly if you're not getting any error messages when trying to generate the reports. However, I'm here to assist you. Let's try a few simple steps:

• Clear your AccountRight or your browser's cache and cookies. This can often help, as old or corrupted data might be causing the problem.
    • If you're working with an online file, kindly try accessing MYOB from a different browser or device to see if the issue still occurs.
    • Check your internet connection to make sure it's stable.

If neither of these scenarios apply, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Cheers,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Di70,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the reporting section in MYOB. I understand how important these reports are to you. Could you please tell me which specific report you're trying to create? There could be several reasons behind this problem, particularly if you're not getting any error messages when trying to generate the reports. However, I'm here to assist you. Let's try a few simple steps:

• Clear your AccountRight or your browser's cache and cookies. This can often help, as old or corrupted data might be causing the problem.
    • If you're working with an online file, kindly try accessing MYOB from a different browser or device to see if the issue still occurs.
    • Check your internet connection to make sure it's stable.

If neither of these scenarios apply, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Cheers,

Shella