Kym__Yeoward
Ultimate Partner
13 days ago
New

Bank Feeds - Include an option to access Recurrent Transactions in the Allocation menu

When allocating Bank Feeds, could you include an option to open the Recurrent Transactions menu (currently accessed via Spend Money or via the Lists menu). Many of my Bank Feed payments relate to recurrent transactions - such as monthly charity donations, software subscriptions or newspaper subscriptions. Currently, I have to minimise my Bank Feeds, then go to Spend Money - Recurrent Transactions to raise a transaction, then allocate a Bank Feed transaction to it. Instead, I'd like to be able to access my Recurrent Transactions directly from the Bank Feeds Allocation menu - saving time.

PS - as a retired CPA, I use my Account Right Premier file for my small consultancy business (using codes 4- Income. 5- Cost-of-Sales & 6- Expenses) and for my personal transactions )8- Other income (for dividends and interest income) and 9- Other Expenses (for my personal expenses).

Kym Yeoward

Palmerston near Darwin NT

2 Comments

Albare
    Trusted Cover User

Have you considering creating a Rule under Bankfeeds which at least will allow to to approve the transaction when MYOB matches your Rule to a transaction.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @Kym__Yeoward, 

Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate your suggestion about including an option to access recurring transactions in the Bank Fees Allocation menu. This could indeed save time and make the process more efficient. Your feedback is valuable and plays a vital part in enhancing our software. In the meantime, you may also want to try the suggestion mentioned by AlbareThis Help article, Bank Feed Rules, had detailed information to assist with this.

If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know. 

Cheers,

Princess