Tanya_Spence
Experienced Cover User
9 years ago
New

Company Data Auditor: Account Reconciliation - Option to remove an account

Could we please have the ability to remove an account from the reconciliation window in the data auditor.  I use this process regularly to see what accounts have and haven't been reconciled.  Unfortunately I have some clients that years and years ago once upon a time back in the dark ages, reconciled some of their P&L accounts which are no longer something I reconcile but they continue to come up in this screen which makes it less helpful.

If we could just have a remove from this window (similar to being able to remove a file from the open window) it would alleviate some headaches.

Thank you

"Remove Account from Reconciliation window in Company Data Auditor"

8 Comments

Di64
    Trusted Cover User

Hi, looking to post this in hope of action in future, or - if anyone knows on how to correct my problem, much appreciated.

I have inactive GL codes; everyone has inactive GL codes.

Is there a way to prevent these inactive GL codes coming thru to the Commany Auditor, Account Reconciliation list?  I am still having codes that were last reconciled in 2015 showing up on the list, it is cumbersome, time consuming and annoying.   

thanks all

D

gcdjrl
    Experienced Cover User

Agreed - it is annoying at best, and time-consuming at worst - time we dont have to waste on accounts that dont need to be there for reconciling.  

Di64
    Trusted Cover User

So, 

Some 5 years have passed now and no update to MYOB program to clear this issue...

I too would love to be able to remove accounts from audit list.  I have completely inactive accounts that i have to deal with.

gcdjrl
    Experienced Cover User

Yes, please give us the option to remove accounts from the audit list.  I waste a lot of time every month reconciling inactive accounts, just so I don't miss the active ones.  It's been 5 years - surely it's not that difficult!

• I would also love to see this as an option.  It makes it really difficult scanning through the list when it includes old accounts.

Di64
    Trusted Cover User

So,,, Six years on and still nothing 

• I also have been waiting patiently for this option.

Accounts that have never been reconciled also appear here and it frustrating to have a report that includes inactive or non reconciled accounts.

Some of my accounts have been inactive for 8 years.

MYOB once noted that if an account was not active for a period of five years it would no longer appear in the company data auditor.

This period came and went and still fix.

Please MYOB, this feature needs updating.