AshleyM
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago
New

Show credit card surcharge on tax invoice

It would be great if the credit card surcharge could automatically display on tax invoices when customers pay by credit card using MYOB Online Payments.

When paying an invoice by credit card using MYOB Online Payments, some customers require the tax invoice to show the credit card surcharge.  Currently, this has to be done manually and is a little difficult and tedious.

The surcharge payment should then also be applied to the invoice when paid.

2 Comments

• Yes my customer is requesting an invoice including the surcharge. Seems I'll have to fudge many aspects to get this to show accurately and then delete all of that so it sits correctly in MYOB after I've sent the updated invoice... complicated and time consuming.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AshleyM,

Thanks for the great suggestion about showing the credit card surcharge on tax invoices when customers pay with MYOB Online Payments. I get how this could make things a lot easier and save time. Your idea is on our developers' radar, and they review these suggestions regularly. Be sure to vote for this idea—the more votes it gets, the higher the chances it'll be implemented in future updates. Thanks again for helping us improve our services!

Cheers,

Princess