Forum Discussion

Edgy
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Prepare BAS/IAS not loading

For the past few business days I have not been able to load the Prepare BAS/IAS page.  I am using the current 2021.4.0 version and have not had this issue before.  Is this happening to anyone else or just myself?  Appreciate any assistance.

• Hi Edgy 

We are aware that some users are having problems with the BAS not loading in the desktop version. This is being investigated by our teams. In the meantime, you should be able to access your BAS through the browser version. If you haven't used AccountRight in a browser yet this help article, Access AccountRight in a browser, has detailed information to help you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Edgy 

We are aware that some users are having problems with the BAS not loading in the desktop version. This is being investigated by our teams. In the meantime, you should be able to access your BAS through the browser version. If you haven't used AccountRight in a browser yet this help article, Access AccountRight in a browser, has detailed information to help you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Edgy
    Experienced Cover User

thank you for your help.  The problem half resolved by logging into "Open in Web Browser"  option and choosing Accounting / Prepare BAS/IAS.  Still unable to lodged it, there seems to be an issue there, but will try again later.

Update, I then logged in as usual and was able to lodged - problem resolved.

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi Edgy 

That's great to hear, thanks for letting me know.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

• Hi

I am having the same issue since I upgraded to the latest version.

Any news when it will be fixed?

Edgy
      Experienced Cover User

Hello, did you try to  "Open in Web Browser"  option and choosing Accounting / Prepare BAS/IAS.