Forum Discussion

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
12 days ago
Solved

Super Reversals

I have recently discovered that we are underpaying Super as it was set in MYOB as 9.5%

That issue is now fixed however I need to reverse and reprocess the Super payments for FY22 FY23 FY24.

I am following the instructions in "Reversing and Reprocessing Super Payments however I am running into trouble with thde reversal Process.

I am obviously doing something wrong as MYOB is not concluding the reversal transaction.

Screen prints as below. CAn you assist please?

• Hi Over-Boots,

Thanks for your detailed post. There's no need to reverse and reprocess. I suggest simply processing an adjustment payment with the date set to the specific payroll year.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Over-Boots,

Thanks for your detailed post. There's no need to reverse and reprocess. I suggest simply processing an adjustment payment with the date set to the specific payroll year.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl