Bank Feeds not Updated Again!!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MichiMc
3 Posts
User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds not Updated Again!!

Once again bank feeds have not updated. What are we actually paying for at this point. I can't send out Statements of Accounts as I can see we have received payments in our bank but can't allocate them as our accounting software is continually not working! This has got to be the 4th of 5th time in the last 4 weeks at least.  You are charging a fortune for your subscription but are impacting the productivity of our business when staff cannot get their work done in a timely manner. Staff are wasting time have to continually check the bank feed, check MYOB status (which is rarely updated to say there is a problem) and searching forums to see if others are having the same issue. Best have it sorted out ASAP as EOY is not far away and we will be looking at other options. 

15 REPLIES 15
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds not Updated Again!!

Hi @MichiMc 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge. 

If you are expecting to see a transaction in your bank feeds that hasn't come through we do recommend checking your Internet Banking/bank statement to see if the transaction is listed. If that transaction is not listed. then do speak to the bank. 

If that transaction is listed and hasn't come through to your MYOB getting the following screenshots would be required.

• One of the Bank Transactions
  • One of the Internet Banking/bank statements showing those missing transactions.
  • Your serial number
  • Last 4 digit of your bank account number 

Make sure sensitive information is not posted on Community Forum. 

Having that information would allow us to have a further in-depth look into the account and bank feed set up. For privacy reasons, do feel to send me that information via Private Message with that information. 

Or you can also try to refresh in the bank feeds window. The refresh arrow in the bank feeds window is used to refreshing  your transactions part of the window. Or you can try Clearing AccountRight Cache. and try again. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

MichiMc
3 Posts
User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

The response doesn't help as the issue is obviously with MYOB and feels like deflecting from the actual issue.  I have been using MYOB for 3 years so am sure I can tell by now when the Bank Feed isn't working. Giving a response which suggests user error is insulting. As if by the time I finally go searching the MYOB Status page and forums that I haven't already checked the actual bank transactions and refreshed the page several times. Wasting valuable work time and impacting my ability to do my job. 

In the Bank Feed it literally says the date and time it was last updated so when the date is over 24hours ago it's pretty obvious where the problem lies. 

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @MichiMc 

We appreciate your patience in getting back to us and providing information on your experience and sorry to hear of the inconvenience you are experiencing. And I do apologize for providing resolutions that's not fit to your issue. 

In the past few days, we have known issues with our bank feeds, And upon checking on the updates it was already fixed. May I know if it's still not working at the moment? If still not, kindly reply to this post so we can check further. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KimPreston
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have exactly the same issue and it still hasn't been resolved.

KathyCo
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I'm having the same issues.  From October last year!!  My bank feeds drop out, sometimes for a week, sometimes 2 - every month.  I have accounts / cards with 2 different banks, so it is not a bank issue.  It is a MYOB issue. 

Everytime I need to spend 1-2 hours on the phone logging a case and then having the case resolved, but no one will listen that it is an ongoing issue.  I'm glad to know it's not just me, but this is obviously a known software issue which need to be resolved.  MYOB you are wasting all of our time!!  My boss is not happy Smiley Sad

Very, very frustrating!!

nutrition
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Agreed with all the updates they do this is never resolved!!

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,521 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,521Posts

66Kudos

124Solutions

Hello,

Thank you for the post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. May I have the affected date that is not updated?

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KimPreston
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

From 27 May to 1 June

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @KimPreston I apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for reaching out!

To my understanding, this is regarding your bank feeds that are not updating. 

To further assist you, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial Number
  • First and Last Name
  • Company Name

Regards,

Hannah 

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search