Forum Discussion

RichD
Experienced Cover User
23 days ago

Broken - User Permission Tooltips (popup descriptions)

Hi MYOB Team,

The tooltip descriptions for Permissions don't work correctly.  When you mouse over a permission it either doesn't bring up any description or it displays a description from a previous one that was clicked.  Image attached.

10 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RichD,

Thanks for your post. The issue you described regarding tooltip descriptions might be related to a technical issue or an inconsistency in the software's current version. What I would suggest is clearing your AccountRight cache to resolve potential software discrepancies Clearing the AccountRight Cache. Additionally, you can visit this help article for more information. Manage users

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

RichD
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl,

Thanks for your response.  I cleared cache as per instructions, it still displays wrong information.  I don't think there's anything wrong with our program or company file, I think it's just normal behaviour.  Could you please try to reproduce at your end?

Steps

- Go to: Setup > User Access > Manage Roles

- Mouse over one of the information icons "i" to display correct text.

- Then mouse over any other permission & it will display previous text.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RichD,

Thank you for your post.

I totally get that you're dealing with a frustrating situation where even after following the cache-clearing instructions, the program is still acting up. To lend a hand, I've gone ahead and reset the file for you. Before you check, would you mind logging out and then logging back in? If that doesn't do the trick, could you please uninstall and reinstall the app?

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess